So Managers, mind your millennials! Is your organization Millennial-friendly?
Providing millennials with a sense of purpose beyond financial success is an important motivator when it comes to engagement. Millennials are savvier than any generation that came before them. And if you want to attract, retain, and motivate Millennials, you may need to change your style of leadership. So how can you better harness the power of the Millennials? And, in fact, every employee -- you lead?
Successfully engaging your Millennials requires focus and intent. You'll need to create conducive work environment. So learning how to engage, manage and motivate them is a key, particularly because millennials will likely be on your team for years to come.
This webinar will provide knowledge about this demographic group that will help you better understand and lead them - not only with ease, but with resounding success!
Objectives of the Presentation
With this special session learn:
Why Should you Attend
- How to provide strong, involved management
- How to connect work to a higher purpose
- How to make recognition impactful
- How to make work challenging, engaging and fun
- How to leverage modern technology
- How to win the loyalty of your millennial employees
Regardless of how you feel about millennials, they are coming of age, entering the workforce and will eventually become business leaders and managers. The next generation can transform your organization, if you take the right steps to attract, inspire, and motivate them.
Do not let the future of your company hang in the balance due to an inability to positively integrate the next generation! Once you understand that millennials outlook you ? their leader ? as a coach or a mentor, you'll be amazed at what they can accomplish!
Attend this webinar to gain valuable insight & key strategies for you to understand:
- What makes Millennials tick?
- How do you keep them engaged, earn their trust and get the most out them?
- What motivates Millennials in the workplace?
- Technology and its role in the Millennial mindset
- A Millennials view on performance individual and firm-wide performance, and how they quantify results
- The "education factor" and how to make it work to your advantage
- Maximizing your "mentoring return on investment"
- What successful firms are doing right now with new hires and technology?
Who will Benefit
- The 10 most important traits you must understand about Millennials
- The 20 most important actions you can take to help you manage, lead and motivate Millennials more effectively
- Why they want freedom, yet desire structure and frequent feedback
- Key differences between Millennials, Gen-Xers and other generations
- What they want from their work environment and from you
- How to optimize your communications with them
- Individuals responsible for employee retention
- Human resources professionals
- Personnel responsible for employee development & and organizational development
- Leaders, managers, supervisors
- Business owners, Business unit heads
- Team leaders, HR generalist
- Organizational development and training experts
- Hiring managers
- Line managers
- Managers and leaders who have millennials on their team
- Recruiters, Counselors, Talent acquisition, Employee retention and Performance appraisers