Documentary Trade Credit & Payment Terms and Conditions
Duration: 60 Minutes
This webcast will help exporters and importers understand Documentary Trade Credit & Payment terms and conditions that go into structuring a transaction for successful payment and receipt of goods online via the Internet.
Objectives of the Presentation
Attendees will learn how to use Documentary Trade Credits and Payments to assure payment for exports, how to apply for a Documentary Trade Credit and Payment and what terms and conditions should be used for successful transactions.
Why Should you Attend
Companies that export and import products can use Documentary Trade Credits and Payments to purchase and sell goods globally. Documentary Trade Credits and Payments are instruments for assuring payment of goods sold internationally. Documentary Trade Credits and Payments are issued under the Uniform Customs and Practice standard (UCP) and are negotiated online. Understanding the proper terms and conditions that make up a Documentary Trade Credit and Payment will assist in its reliable payment.
Who will Benefit
- What is a Documentary Trade Credit
- What is a Documentary Trade Payment
- What is the Uniform Customs and Practice, UCP & eUCP
- What are the terms and conditions of Documentary Trade Credits and Payments
- How can I assure payment for my shipment
- What are the benefits of a Documentary Trade Credit and Payment
- What are the risks of a Documentary Trade Credit and Payment
- Is a Documentary Trade Credit and Payment a guarantee of payment
This webcast will provide valuable assistance to all companies that export or import goods and need to be assured they will receive payment and their goods.
- Export companies
- Import companies
- Freight Forwarding companies that must ship under each method of payment
- Bank staff involved with bank trade finance services
- Commercial bankers from front/middle/back offices
- Commercial bankers dealing with the Forex market
- International division bankers
- Trade finance supervisors and managers
- Trading company managers, senior and operations staff
- Risk managers and risk management officers
- Trading company, multinational corporate and treasury staff
- Internal and external auditors