BSA Emerging Issues and Year-End Round-Up
Duration: 90 Minutes
With the year drawing to a close, we look back and forward to identify and examine the matters that made an impact on BSA/AML activities in the financial world and those that are expected to in the next twelve months. The purpose of this webinar is to examine the past twelve months and to identify developing trends and the potential impact of legal and political matters on BSA/AML programs. As a result, this webinar will address and provide the participant a substantive foundation to deal with the areas that will likely impact their current and future activities.
Objectives of the Presentation
The key objective of this presentation is to understand the benefits and applicability of modern BSA/AML trends in order to address altering business and compliance models while reducing the negative impact of regulatory activities on active business matters.
Why Should you Attend
With the ever increasing development of automated systems, financial monitoring software and other assistive technologies, BSA/AML personnel need to address changes that have the potential to impact the interactivity of our clients and service providers. From the immediate movement from mag stripe to pin-chip combinations on credit/debit cards to the multiple data breaches that have placed substantial amounts of personal information on the web, BSA/AML professionals must address the impact of these events and how they fit into our current and future activities.
Participants should expect to learn how to identify trends, address existing openings in AML systems and to determine the impact of trends on the overall BSA/AML program. If you are responsible for the development, operation or oversight of an existing or developing AML Program, you will benefit from the ideas discussed and information exchanged.
Who can Benefit
- Major events in the AML world in 2015
- Regulatory/Legal actions and results
- What can we expect in the upcoming year
- Preventive actions to be taken to dampen the anticipated activity
- How can the expected actions impact my business
- Will activities require substantial change in my business activities
- Should I act now, or wait
- How to change proof my BSA/AML activities
- Documenting and evaluating the proposed and anticipated modifications
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all personnel in:
- Risk and Compliance Management
- AML/BSA Officers
- Consultants in the AML/BSA Industry
- Developers of AML/BSA software
- Regulatory Compliance Associates and Managers
- Regulatory Attorneys
- Audit Professionals
- Regulatory Attorneys