Workplace Conflict Resolution for Managers and Supervisors
Duration: 90 Minutes
Many different personalities come together in the workplace. Among these personalities are varying personalities, a variety of work ethics, priorities, egos and varying communication styles. Because of these varying factors, workplace conflict is something one can expect. Being prepared with the proper tools to handle workplace conflict will help create a healthy workplace environment. Tension and distrust, inability to share information and ideas, lack of progress and increased stress are all results of disagreements. All these can cause good employees to resign to seek a healthier workplace environment. Yes, managers and supervisors want to see employees work problems out on their own, however, leaders need to learn how to intervene when necessary.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- To recognize common causes of conflict in the workplace
- To understand the value of conflict management
- To know the consequences of the inability to handle conflict at work
- To learn what conflict management is
- To learn the different types of conflict management
- To learn ways to manage conflict in the workplace
Attend the webinar to learn skillful conflict resolution. Find out how to use conflict to learn and grow to create a healthy and inviting workplace environment.
Who will Benefit
- What is conflict management?
- What are the different types of conflict management?
- Effective measures for preventing conflict
- What is alternative dispute resolution?
- Different types of alternative dispute resolution
- Common causes of conflict at work
- Tips for managing conflict in the workplace
- Helpful resources for conflict management
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Tension in the workplace has always been around. Any time there are several people working together, there will be differences that may cause tension. Good conflict resolution in the workplace has become an invaluable skill. Join this webinar and learn how to develop excellent conflict resolution skills at work to help create a healthy environment for you and your employees/colleagues.