Many organizations are not taking full advantage of these international management systems, mainly financial opportunities. "Ask an Auditor" is a way to discuss implementation problems, registration problems, interpretation of the standards, selling management on a management system, all with the anonymity of a web cast.
Effective implementation of the management systems can bring great rewards in identifying inefficiencies in your day-to-day operations. And this directly translates to cost savings. Are you getting the value added to each registration auditor visit or is it the same review of documents and auditors hiding in conference rooms? Use this forum to hear what others think and what works and what doesn't work for you.
Why Should you Attend:
This course will provide a clear and precise understanding and interpretation of the existing management systems. What the standard means, what internal auditors should be looking for and what the registrars providing certification are expecting from your management system. Improvements anticipated to your organization include: Creating a more efficient, effective operation, increasing customer satisfaction and retention, reducing audits, enhancing marketing, improving employee motivation, awareness, and morale, promoting international trade, increasing profit, reducing waste and increasing productivity, common tool for standardization.
Objectives of the Presentation:
Objectives of the presentation includes, dealing with:
Who can Benefit:
- Questions regarding interpretation of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Q&A on your specific issues
- Real world examples of what works and what doesn't work
- Dealing with registrars
- Looking at process management and uncovering waste
- These are Business Management Systems...what does that mean?
- Auditing made simple
- How certifications in developing nations are impacting competition
- Where do you start if you are interested in implementing a Business Management System
- Quality Assurance Managers and auditors
- Environmental Affairs Managers
- Safety Managers
- Service industry Management
- Human Resources, Financial and Purchasing Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Associates and Managers