The Effect of Shadow Payroll in Your Organization
Duration: 60 Minutes
Managing a 'shadow payroll' can be complex and in some cases, if it's not managed correctly it can become costly to an employer. This topic will ease the compliance burden along with providing a better perspective of a shadow payroll.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- You will be able to define shadow payroll
- You will be able to discuss how to implement a U.S. shadow payroll for international employees
- You will be able to describe the pay components associated with an expatriate compensation plan
- You will be able to identify the most commonly used U.S. shadow payroll terminology
If you are a global company deploying and maintaining talent around the world, this topic is for you. Many human resources and payroll professionals are faced with many challenges when a U.S. employee is working abroad or when a foreign national is working in the U.S.
Who will Benefit
- Definition of 'Shadow Payroll'
- The Importance of a Shadow Payroll
- How to Implement a U.S. Shadow Payroll for International Employees
- Various Types of Assignments: Short, Long and Permanent
- Host Country or Home Country Payroll Responsibilities
- What are the Pay Components Associated With an Expatriate Compensation Plan
- Expatriates Payroll Reporting and Taxation Requirements
- What are the most Commonly Terminology used in U.S. Shadow Payroll
- Payroll and Compensation Administrators
- Human Resource Managers
- Benefit Professionals
- Business Owners and managers