Stability Studies and Estimating Shelf Life with Regression Models
Duration: 75 Minutes
Manufacturers of foods, drugs, consumer goods, and other products must determine the shelf life of their products so that customers know when the product can be expected to perform as intended. Many approaches are available to quantify the "shelf life" and the method(s) chosen often depend on the testing time available.
You will understand various useful techniques and methods in this webinar that are used to conduct the analysis of resulting data and stability study to estimate shelf life. It is easy for you to understand and immediately apply these learning. There will be stress on interpretation and communication of result.
Objectives of the Presentation
The webinar will provide useful methods and techniques for conducting a stability study and analyzing the resulting data for the purpose of estimating shelf life. Participants should be able to immediately apply the methods presented.
Why Should you Attend
- Planning for a Stability Study
- Analysis of Stability Data (Regression Modeling)
- Interpreting and Communicating Results
- Handle Non-Linear relationships and non-normal response data
Join this session by expert speaker Steven Wachs to determine the steps required to set-up a stability study as well as understand the results which will estimate the shelf life of a product. The session will be using regressing models that will help in modeling the relationship shared between response variable(s) and the time. Also, other models that are useful in describing non-linear degradation over time as well as methods to handle non-normal response data will be discussed. You will finally learn how to use accelerating variables which will be used to shorten the study time and the models. The webinar also include various examples to illustrate the models discussed, in a better and more understandable way.
This program will cover the following topics
Who will Benefit
- Planning a Stability Study
- Performance Specifications
- Determining Shelf Life
- Confidence Levels
- Regression Modeling (Linear and Non-Linear)
- Handing Non-Normal Response Data
- Introduction to Accelerated Stability Testing
- R&D Personnel
- Product Development Personnel
- Quality Personnel
- Lab Testing Personnel
- Operations / Production Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers, Engineers
- Process or Manufacturing Engineers or Managers
- Program or Product Managers