You can give confident, clear, informative, and interesting presentations. Learn how to prepare for delivering deliberate and interesting messages that keep your listeners' attention. After time, you may find its second nature. Never fear again speaking in public, giving presentations, or merely just speaking up in meetings. Learning to speak confidently in public will serve you well in all other areas of business as it becomes easy to automatically, and on the fly, construct succinct messages that will be heard and considered. We will teach you how to "fake it until you make it." One day you'll wonder where all the fear sprang from and maybe even find yourself coaching another speak'a'phobic that "It's easy to speak in public."
Why Should you Attend:
Be it open enrollments, salary budgets, training, interviewing or job fairs, HR is front and center speaking on behalf of their company more than almost anyone except the CEO. Throw in that HR often has to explain complicated (sometimes unwelcome) concepts to many different kinds of people with varying educational levels and it becomes imperative that HR have the best speaking skills in the organization.
Don't let fear of speaking in public hold back your career or even damage your image. Anyone can learn to give confident presentations and may even one day find speaking in public to be enjoyable.
Objectives of the Presentation:
The goal of the webinar is to train the participants on:
Who can Benefit:
- 12 tips for preparing to speak.?
- 22 sure-fire presentation tips.
- 12 tips that spell confidence (and what doesn't).
- 12 tips for getting your message across.
- Body language counts - what to do with yours.
- Sure fire ways to quell your "speaking in public" nerves.
- Differences between online (webinars and conference calls) vs. in person training and presentations.
- Change your mindset = change your skills.
- Easy things to do that will improve your speaking skills instantly.
Anyone in HR or Business who has to make presentations.