Additionally, a workplace that invests in its employees as a complete person has a much better chance of maximizing all employees' performance, retaining all employees, promoting from within, and even improving employee relations.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Identifying your main causes of brain drain
- The 5 top reasons for brain drain
- 12 easy things to start doing today that will help plug the brain drain
- 12 things you are likely doing that cause brain drain
- Creating a work place for all employees, for all seasons of their career and life
- Identifying internal candidates and informal leaders. What to look for in future leaders and how to know when you've found them
- Talent pools vs traditional career paths. How talent pools create people ready to be promoted, regardless of what job needs filled
- Training and employee development techniques to create a 360-degree method of stopping brain drain
- How simple delegation techniques can drastically slow brain drain
- The opposite of brain sharing - information hoarders and how to unplug them
- Using data to make succession-planning predictions before employees leave - not after they've left
- Zero percent turnovers are not desirable. How to capture knowledge even if an employee needs to move on
This webinar will cover easy ways that companies can identify and halt brain drain. Also how companies can use their training and development programs as a way to invest in your employees, show commitment to your employees and create loyalty and engagement - without creating complicated, expensive programs that are burdensome to administer and which collapse under their own weight.
Also, learn how to put into place cost effective strategic programs to identify and develop future leaders easily and efficiently. Because your future leaders don't always appear as such when they're just starting out.
Lastly learn how to put the brakes on those damaging information hoarders, change blockers, and stuck in the mud development saboteurs that impede information transfer and resultantly, all employee growth and development.
Who will Benefit
Small Business Owners