Navigating the complexities of the new OSHA GHS Standard can be complex, especially when dealing with multiple chemical hazards and chemical warning labeling requirements in a plant. This course will clearly spell out the new OSHA GHS Standards as it applies to your organization.
The course will talk about the GHS training that is required, the new warning labels with pictograms, and discuss in detail the new Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Format. The course will answer site-specific questions and address site-specific concerns as it pertains to the new GHS Standard.
Objectives of the Presentation
In this session you will learn:
Why Should you Attend
- Solid understanding of what the OSHA GHS Standard is and how it pertains to your organization
- What the new GHS Standard Training Requirements are as far as Warning Labels, Pictograms, etc
- What the new format of Safety Data Sheet (SDD) is
- Define what Chemical Hazards are and how to protect Employees with proper Chemical Hazard Identification and Personal Protective Equipments (PPE)
- Address any site-specific questions or concerns
OSHA has made a significant revision to the HazCom Standard with the new Global Harmonized Standard (GHS) with a new Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Format.
This webinar will give the student a comprehensive overview of the new OSHA GHS Requirements. This will include how to develop a written OSHA GHS Program, develop a comprehensive OSHA GHS Training Program, and understand what the new Safety Data Sheets (SDS) requirements are.
The new OSHA GHS Warning Labels with Pictograms will be discussed in detail. Site specific questions and answers will be addressed as well throughout the presentation.
Define the New Requirements of the OSHA GHS Standard.
Who will Benefit
- Cover all components of the OSHA GHS standard
- Learn to develop a comprehensive GHS written program
- Discuss the new OSHA GHS standard training requirements for employees
- Cover new chemical warning requirements for the OSHA GHS standard
- Cover the new Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Format
- Answer site-specific specific questions/concerns
- Manufactures and Shippers
- Safety Directors
- Personnel Responsible for preparing SDS sheets
- Chemical users
- Health and Safety Managers
- Safety Associates and Representatives
- Occupational Safety Officers
- Industrial Hygienists
- Health and Safety Technicians
- Risk Managers
- Supervisors and Managers
- Construction Foreman and Superintendents
- Construction Safety Engineers
- Safety Engineers
- Quality Control Officers
- Quality Assurance Officers
- Clerk of the Works
- Technical Writers
- Architects and Engineers
- Emergency Services Personnel
- Incident Response Technicians, Managers, Officers
- Human Resource Managers and Generalists
- Facility Managers
- Safety Managers
- HR Personnel
- Worker Compensation Professionals
- Company Executives