Microsoft Office - Working in the Cloud
Duration: 60 Minutes
Office 365 is a subscription based service from Microsoft that allows you to be productive anywhere. Not only does it give you MS Office licenses for your desktop/laptop computer, but you also get access to the powerful online and mobile versions of Office as well as 1TB of storage for your files, which you can access from anywhere on any device. This session combines background knowledge with practical demonstrations.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Gain an understanding of what Office 365 is and how it can benefit you
- Learn how to manage files using OneDrive (Microsoft's Cloud-based file storage solution)
- Demonstrations of the online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
- Demonstrations of the mobile versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
Be anywhere and stay productive. Once upon a time you'd be chained to your desk, sitting in front of a computer. Now, with the availability of always-on Internet connections an endless supply of WiFi and powerful portable laptops, SmartPhones and tablets, you really can be anywhere still remaining productive. This session combines background information with practical demonstrations.
Who will Benefit
- What is Office 365? What are the purchase options?
- Managing files in OneDrive (Microsoft's Cloud-based file storage solution)
- Creating offline copies of your files
- Saving files to and opening files from OneDrive
- Microsoft Office in a browser - practical demonstrations
- Office on an iPad - practical demonstration
- Managing email in a web browser with Outlook Online
- OneNote in a browser and on an iPad - practical demonstration
This webinar is aimed at end-users who wish to gain a practical understanding of how Microsoft Office 365 will allow them to be productive "on the move".