Microsoft Access is the database management system that is included with the Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365. It is a program that helps you manage large amount of data even better than Microsoft Excel can. Many people don’t know how to use Access, and may even be afraid of it. This webinar will really show you the ins and outs of using Microsoft Access.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why should you Attend
- Dramatically improve workplace productivity through better information management techniques
- Make data immediately available and easily understandable to co-workers, customers, vendors - and anyone else who needs it!
- Boost your skills and create forms, reports and tables that accurately and clearly present your data
- Learn to manage data more effectively, interpret it more efficiently and present it more persuasively
- Accomplish more in less time, with less effort, fewer hassles and minimal mistakes and backtracking
- Make better business decisions based on more accurate analysis, more sophisticated interpretation and more effective presentation of your data
In the business world, or within your organization, you probably experience large amounts of data. Maybe the data is about your sales, customers, donations, orders, employees, vendors, expenses, or whatever it may be.
Even though Excel gives you some great ways to handle your data, with Access you will be able to handle large amounts of data. This webinar will show you how to search on the data any way you want, create nice data entry screens, create informative reports, and make a user-friendly interface, all without writing any code. If you handle large amounts of data, this webinar will help you tremendously. Don't spend another day frustrated and overwhelmed as you try to make sense of all the data in your databases. You will be amazed at all you will be able to accomplish with the tips, tricks, tools and shortcuts you'll learn. Save time, become more productive and put the power of Access to work for you!
Access lets you store your data, search it, sort it, make nice data entry screens, generate useful reports, and so on. Join us as seasoned Access coach Tom Fragale explains exactly what Access is and how to use it effectively, macros are and how to put it to work for you right now! You’ll learn the best and fastest ways to create and modify time-saving Access objects with a minimum of effort, including:
Who will Benefit
- Importing data from different sources, including Excel, text files, and larger databases
- Create queries that can sort, filter, and summarize your data
- Making a crosstab query, which can summarize your data by month or by year in a few clicks
- Creating user-friendly data entry screens called forms
- Making reports with subtotal and grand totals in a few minutes
- Creating mailing labels from your data
- How to create a nice switchboard menu in a few minutes which ties everything together in a user-friendly application
- Business Owners
- CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
- Managers of all levels
- Team Leaders
- Administrative Specialists
- Anybody with large amounts of data
- Anybody who uses Microsoft Access/Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
- Financial Consultants
- IT Professionals
- Human Resource Personnel