Microsoft Excel Series - Part 4: Creating Custom Excel Interfaces with User Forms
Duration: 120 Minutes
Part 4 of this Microsoft Excel macros training series presented by Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, will explore how to create a UserForm in Excel. It will help attendees identify how to create macro buttons that enable users to display UserForms on demand. The webinar also will define the benefits of using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros and illustrate how to apply the Tag property within UserForm controls.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- State how to create a UserForm in Microsoft Excel
- Identify how to create macro buttons that enable you to display UserForms on demand
- Recall how to create custom forms that allow you to better control a user's actions
- Apply techniques that empower you to create an input form, test and immediately respond to invalid inputs, and then save the resulting data to a worksheet
- Define the benefits of using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros
- Apply the Tag property within UserForm controls
This last webinar in the four-part macros series will discuss UserForms, an aspect of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros. Attendees will learn how to create a UserForm that enables them to pick and choose worksheets to be printed from any workbook. In addition, participants will discover techniques that empower them to create an input form, test and immediately respond to invalid inputs and then save the resulting data to a worksheet.
Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPE, will demonstrate techniques from Excel 2016, but his detailed handouts identify differences in Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 when needed. His webcasts are fast-paced and attendees often are surprised at the amount of ground he covers in a session. He welcomes participants' questions, so come ready to pick his brain. David's detailed handouts with numbered steps, serve as reference material you can utilize going forward. He also provides an Excel workbook that includes most of the examples he uses during the webcast.
Who will Benefit
- Creating UserForms in Microsoft Excel
- Creating a UserForm that enables you to pick and choose which sheets within a workbook you want to print
- Understanding a nuance of UserForms related to Print Preview that can cause Excel to freeze
- Utilizing the Tag property within UserForms to streamline the process of moving data between spreadsheet cells and fields
- Creating macro buttons that enable you to display UserForms on demand
- Exploring events that can be triggered based on actions within UserForms
This webinar is a part of " Microsoft Excel Macros-4-Part Series: Your Key to Success In The Modern Business World" Webinar Series.Click here to know more.
- Medical Devices
- Human Resource
- Logistics and Supply Chain