Microsoft Excel Series - Part 3: Beyond IF and Excel Macros
Duration: 120 Minutes
This Excel macros training program presented by Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, will help attendees apply their extended knowledge of Excel macros. David will define how to create loops within your spreadsheets and explain when to use the SELECT CASE function versus IF statements. Attendees also will learn how to use Breakpoints to simplify debugging errors in the programming code.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Learn how to add enhanced decision-making capabilities to Excel macros
- Discover how to create loops in your programming code
- Learn about the IF and SELECT CASE functions
- Apply your extended knowledge of Excel macros
- Identify how to use Breakpoints to simplify debugging errors in your programming code
- Compare For, Do Until, and Do While for creating loops within Excel macros
Part 3 of this four-part macros series will explore how to add enhanced decision-making capabilities to Excel macros. Attendees will discover how to create loops in the programming code as well as learn about the IF and SELECT CASE functions. The webinar also will illustrate how to format data and carry out actions within your spreadsheets based on criteria you specify.
Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPE, will demonstrate techniques from Excel 2016, but his detailed handouts identify differences in Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 when needed. His webcasts are fast-paced and attendees often are surprised at the amount of ground he covers in a session. He welcomes participants' questions, so come ready to pick his brain. David's detailed handouts with numbered steps, serve as reference material you can utilize going forward. He also provides an Excel workbook that includes most of the examples he uses during the webcast.
Who will Benefit
- Comparing For, Do Until, and Do While for creating loops within Excel macros
- Creating a macro that enables you to unhide all hidden worksheets within a workbook at once, instead of one at a time, through Excel's user interface
- Contrasting decision-making capabilities with IF statements and the SELECT CASE function
- Formatting data and carrying out actions within your spreadsheets based on criteria you specify
- Understanding the risks of creating loops that can put Excel into an unusable state
- Utilizing Breakpoints to simplify debugging errors in your programming code
This webinar is a part of " Microsoft Excel Macros-4-Part Series: Your Key to Success In The Modern Business World" Webinar Series.Click here to know more.
- Medical Devices
- Human Resource
- Logistics and Supply Chain