Objectives of the Presentation
The following questions will be answered in the program:
Why Should you Attend
- What potential supply chain challenges will companies face doing business in the Latin American region?
- Where are the biggest opportunities in Latin America?
- What Latin American countries are the best to work with? Worse to work with?
- Best way to develop an effective and efficient supply chain in Latin America?
- What supply chain trends will most likely affect Latin American trade in 2016?
The training will provide participants a better understanding of the supply chain trends in Latin America. The training will be helpful to anyone whose company is considering Latin American Expansion. It will also be helpful to people already working in Latin America who wants a review of supply chain trends.
Who can Benefit
- Learn about the 7 most important supply chain trends for Latin America
- Get an understanding of why the fast growing Latin American market is so important
- Identify supply chain opportunities and challenges in the region
- Find out typical problems encountered with Latin American supply chains
- Get best practices to help companies avoid common problems with Latin American trade
Senior management including CEO, president, vice president, purchasing agent, operations managers, logistics, supply chain, business development, international supply and sales.
The Latin American region is growing rapidly in terms of trade and economic might. By 2050, the biggest economies will be China, USA, India, Brazil and Mexico. Brazil and Mexico are both in Latin America and the USA is close by culturally and geographically.
Additionally, companies want to leverage the expertise and cost savings that Latin American supply chains offer. The quality and sophistication in many Latin American countries are considered world class and their costs are still relatively inexpensive.
The Latin American region has strong trade ties with Europe, Asia and the United States.