This webinar provides participants with best practices for engaging with hiring managers and delivering the most qualified candidates.
Objectives of the Presentation
After completing this course, you will know how to:
Why Should you Attend
- Collaborate with managers up-front to determine initial screening questions and criteria
- Make it easier for managers to review candidates
- Create a meaningful job description that is important to source and recruit top talent
- Be more effective working with your managers
One of the most common challenges the organizations face today is how to better engage their hiring managers in the recruiting process. In most hiring scenarios the HR department allows the hiring manager to have final say over who ultimately gets the job.
It really isn't that surprising, since most hiring managers are primarily focused on the operations of their unit and often don't have a great deal of time to devote to recruiting.
During the presentation you gain an insight and tips as how to better engage your hiring managers in the recruiting process.
Who will Benefit
- Why hiring manager engagement is the secret sauce to recruiting success
- Describe the best process to ensure a great candidate match to the job
- Identify where your company may need to tweak its recruiting process
- Identify new ways to verify information gathered from prospect
- Describe the importance of hiring manager engagement early in the process
- Describe how to engage with hiring managers
- How to influence hiring managers by speaking their language and pressing their pain button
- Common mistakes recruiters make when trying to influence hiring managers
- The one key factor that drives the improvement of the candidate experience
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Employment Managers, Supervisors
- HR Coordinators/Supervisors
- Recruiters, HR Administrators
- Human Resource Professionals
- Employment specialists
- Business owners and Everyone who is Employed
Recruiters and hiring managers share a common goal, finding great candidates as quickly as possible. But often, the relationship between recruiter and hiring manager is a tense one. Often Hiring managers complain about low-quality candidates while the recruiters struggle to meet high expectations set by hiring managers. Thus, engaging Hiring Managers in the recruiting process will bring a Targeted talent pool, better employer branding and higher Hiring Manager satisfaction.