Improving Coaching Style for Long Term Success
Duration: 60 Minutes
Whether you are working on developing your team or developing yourself, you will want to operate more as a coach rather than a manager. Motivating others through the role of a coach will provide you with the opportunity to have a positive impact on your entire organization. Coaching effectively and frequently can improve your business results. If you would like to know what is different about a coaching approach and how it can benefit you, your team, and your organization then this is the webinar for you.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Learn how to ask the right questions
- Learn how to act more like a coach
- Learn what makes a conversation effective
- Where can coaching help?
- Learn the Golden Rules of coaching
- What about confidentiality and trust?
If you would like to be known as a good developer of people, then this webinar is for you. You will learn how to operate more as a coach rather than a manager. If you want to be a leader that others look up to and seek out for guidance and direction, then this webinar is for you.
Who will Benefit
- How to be an effective coach
- Skills needed to be an effective coach
- What is a coaching session and what is the focus?
- How to separate your management role from your coaching role
- Where coaching can help
- Fundamental rules of coaching
- Maintaining confidentiality and trust
- Getting the desired results through coaching
- Use coaching to improve employee performance
- Anyone in a leadership role
The pressures at work can feel like that of an athlete. You and your team can benefit from using the art of coaching rather than managing. Learn how to help each of your team members develop a personalized performance plan that will help them reach their goals, stay focused and increase productivity.