Introduction to Risk & Compliance Matrix for Internal Audit, SOX404, and Assurance
Duration: 90 Minutes
The 21st century business organization requires active and engaged risk management activities. Today's risk and compliance process is rather complex and dynamic, therefore it requires the governance, risk and compliance professional to possess certain skills in order to effectively complete their duties and responsibilities. The days of using staid audit programs are over. Therefore risk and compliance professionals must be able to evaluate each business process using a risk-based approach and to prepare risk and compliance documentation for each engagement.
Objectives of the Presentation
This webinar is created to equip young risk and compliance professionals with the skills necessary to prepare a Risk and Controls Matrix, including the following:
Why Should you Attend
- Discover the objectives, components and requirements of effective internal controls
- Leveraging internal control frameworks to create a risk and controls matrix
- Developing risk identification and management strategies to implement now
- Learning how to design internal controls
- Learning how to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
Whether you are planning a SOX engagement, or an internal audit, regulatory compliance requirements, or other separate evaluations, just where do you start with planning for the engagement? How do you complete the necessary risk and control documentation that you will need to successfully complete the engagement? Attend this webinar to learn more.
Who can Benefit
- What information is needed to prepare the Risk and Controls Matrix?
- What accompanying documents are required in order to prepare the Risk and Controls Matrix?
- Process Narrative
- Process Flow Diagram
- What are the elements contained in a Risk and Controls Matrix?
- What is the process for preparing the Risk and Controls Matrix?
- What is the final outcome of a completed Risk and Controls Matrix?
- What happens next after you have completed the Risk and Controls Matrix?
- Beginning Internal Auditors
- Compliance Professionals
- Operational Risk professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Board Members
- Internal Auditors
- External Auditors
- Audit Committee Members
- Operational Risk Managers
- Departmental Managers