These, and other previous significant settlements with US authorities, shows that all financial institutions are vulnerable to money laundering and need better, stronger compliance processes in order to avoid the regulator's wrath and billions of dollars in fines.
Objectives of the Presentation
This banking and financial services training will discuss the following topics:
Why Should you Attend
- Resources available for further study
- Why the regulators are so diligent about money laundering
- Cocaine, Meth and Meth labs in the USA
- Blackmail & Extortion
- Various methods for laundering money
- Case Studies from the field
- How to incorporate BSA training into your financial institution
You probably have spent huge sums of money and time in learning the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations, but it is necessary for every employee of a financial institution to possess updated knowledge in detecting and preventing financial fraud or money laundering within their institution. This online training on anti-money laundering will take attendees beyond the basics of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations to the point of criminal behavior.
This AML compliance webinar will help attendees learn how methamphetamine dealers' income could be laundered and how criminals try to "launder" their money. It will focus on educating financial institution staff about the types of transactions criminals utilize and criminal financial behavior. This comprehensive tool on anti-money laundering will help you streamline your investigations, to perform due diligence research and to fight fraud in order to protect your organizational assets.
This course has been developed after conversations with the FBI, Department of Homeland Security, Banking Regulators and the Financial Task Force of the DEA.
This anti-money laundering training will describe the reasons and methods of money laundering in financial institutions. This will help attendees to protect themselves from regulatory risk by establishing an effective anti-money laundering system within their financial institution.
Who will Benefit
- Bank and credit union compliance officers
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Officers. Many times you will see BSA/AML officer titles. AML = Anti-Money Laundering
- BSA analysts
- BSA investigators
- Bank or credit union operations officers
- Financial Officers
- Financial Officers front line staff
- Risk Officers