How to Minimize and Resolve Employee Conflict Productively
Duration: 60 Minutes
According to a study by the Consulting Psychologists Press, workplaces lose in $385 billion per year due to workplace conflict. That's right: Leaving conflict unresolved in your company is costing you money, time and productivity. Learn the skills and mindset that set the stage for resolving and benefitting from conflict in your organization.
Objectives of the Presentation
Participants will learn:
Why Should you Attend
- The top three causes of conflict and how to avoid them
- The three conversations that comprise any conflict
- The five different conflict styles and how to 'flex' your conflict style
- How to prepare to resolve an active conflict
- How to make conflict resolution a learning opportunity
- Key communication skills needed to resolve conflict productively
Are unresolved conflicts affecting your organizational functioning? On a daily basis, organizations are faced with conflicts between individuals, on teams or between departments. Would you like to make conflict a source of growth for your company, department or team?
Managing conflict is the art of fostering trust, resolving conflicts as they arise, and facilitating productive communication. Give your employees the insights, strategies and tools for resolving conflict productively.
Who will Benefit
- How to identify and resolve conflict
- The common causes of workplace conflict and how to avoid them
- Five conflict styles and how they impact the resolution process
- How to begin a conflict resolution conversation
- The top three conflict resolution skills needed for productive conversations
- How to create an atmosphere that engages employees
- VP of HR
- Senior leaders
- Senior managers
- Business owners
On a daily basis, organizations are faced with conflicts between individuals, on teams or between departments. Often this conflict is left unresolved due to a lack of skill, knowledge or differing perceptions, costing companies money, people and productivity.