Miscommunication can cost an organization anywhere between a fourth and two fifths of its annual budget, as a result of which over four-fifths of projects are late, over budget, short of expectations, or simply undelivered as a result of poor communication at the outset.
Understanding the D.I.S.C. profile will help you to be aware of the four-different personality types and how their natural tendencies affect the way they process and deliver information. Understanding these tendencies can help you effectively adapt how you approach the motivations, fears and challenges of those whom you communicate.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
Lack of effective communication is at the core of the problems that most organizations face
- 70% of small to mid-size businesses claim communication is their primary problem. A business with 100 employees spends an average downtime of 17 hours a week clarifying communications. This translates to an annual cost of $528,443.00
- Miscommunication can cost an organization 25% to 40% of its annual budget more than 80% of projects are late, over budget, short of expectations, or simply undelivered because of poor communication at the outset
- Misunderstood personalities lead to many employee issues related to conflicts, poor performance and lack of job satisfaction
The Dominance Influence Steadiness Conscientiousness (D.I.S.C.) Personality Assessment tool is a valuable instrument in helping resolve issues relating to communication gaps and ineffectiveness.
Correct communication does matter. Understanding the different ways people perceive information will help you craft the right message for improved outcomes.
Who will Benefit
- What is the DiSC vs. MBTI?
- What is a DiSC personality assessment?
- How is DiSC used?
- Know the strengths/challenges of your own personality style and how to adapt them
- How to understand another person's motivation and stressors style
- How to communicate with the 4 personality types
- Strategies to lead or motivate the 4 personality types
- HR Professionals
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
DiSC is often described as a 'Personality Test'. In reality, DiSC is really more like a 'personality profiling system' which is why it could be called the DiSC Personality Profile.
The DiSC Test is one of the most useful tools available to companies and organizations today. No matter what kind of business or organization you are a part of, it is the people who support and maintain it that are its most valuable resource.
A DiSC Profile utilizes a method for understanding behavior and personality tendencies. A DiSC Profile provides a comprehensive overview of the way people processes priorities and interacts. It is the most widely used profiling tool of its kind and is supported by decades of validation and reliability studies.