The bullies, the liars, the passive - aggressive people and the sociopaths are the four types of people, who will ruin ethical, hardworking and talented people right out the door of an organization regardless of compensation, benefits, perks and work life balance. Had the employer known for what to look and the right questions to ask, they could have easily known to skip getting to know that person any further.
According to the American Psychiatric Association, about three out of 100 people are sociopaths and the numbers are growing rapidly.
Why Should you Attend:
It is important to know how to skip hiring bullies, liars, the passive- aggressive people and the sociopaths because these people will damage your workplace culture, create complaints and can even cause lawsuits on both their own behalf and from other employees. Managing them is an almost full time job that requires copious and accurate documentation while watching your own back every day. Not something, most managers have the time or inclination to do. Once you know what to look for it is downright easy to skip hiring bullies, liars, the passive - aggressive people and the sociopaths.
Objectives of the Presentation:
The key objectives of the Presentation are to learn about:
Who can Benefit:
- The one thing that guarantees you will regret a hiring decision regardless of the applicant's talent.
- How you can tell if someone is a "fake good person" or the real deal.
- Identifying attributes of positive psychology and how they should factor into your decision-making.
- How to determine confidence vs arrogance. Because it makes all the difference in the world between hiring an excellent employee and a jerk.
- Bullies do not carry signs, or maybe they do. How to spot a bully before you hire them.
- Avoiding the poisonous passive-aggressive person. Easy to spot if you know for what to look.
- Sociopaths are usually quite charming and often likable, but lack empathy for others - how to tell.
- Liars are silly easy to spot - if you do four things.
- The most important thing for you to do to avoid hiring these seriously troublesome employees.
- Safety Personnel
- Safety Managers
- Risk Management Personnel
- HR Associates
- Managers and Generalists
- Employee Relations
- Plant Managers
- Business Owners