Health Canada's Regulations on Natural Health Products vs. FDA's Dietary Supplement Regulations
Duration: 60 Minutes
This event will offer an overview of what Health Canada considers to be a Natural Health product and review Canadian regulatory requirements for Natural Health products. It will compare Canadian requirements with U.S. FDA requirements for marketing and labeling dietary supplements and convey an understanding of how they differ.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- To understand how Natural Health Products (NHPs) are Defined by Health Canada
- To learn about Product Licensing requirements and Health Canada approval process
- To learn NHP Site License requirements
- To review NHP Submission requirements
- To understand Canadian Advertising Guidelines for NHPs
- To review U.S. FDA Dietary Supplement Regulatory Requirements
- To gain an understanding of how U.S. Dietary Supplement Regulations differ from Canada's
Attend this webinar to learn overview of what Health Canada considers to be a Natural Health product and review Canadian regulations for Natural Health Products. It will compare Canadian requirements with U.S. FDA requirements for marketing dietary supplements and convey an understanding of how they differ.
References to all relevant Health Canada NHP regulations, FDA regulations, Guidance documents and FDA websites will be provided along with regulatory know-how tips.
Who can Benefit
- Regulatory Affairs managers
- Directors & Associates
- Product Safety managers
- Compliance Specialists
- Marketing managers and anyone involved in planning to market or label dietary supplement/NHP products in the U.S. or Canada.