Get Inspection-Ready: Learn the Legal Aspects of Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA)
Date: Tuesday, 26 February 2019
Time: 10:00 AM PST, 01:00 PM EST
Duration: 60 Minutes
Buy this Live Training Program and get 1 ON-DEMAND Recorded Training Program of your Choice Free.
This OSHA inspection webinar will cover aspects of an OSHA inspection from how establishments are targeted, how to limit the scope of an inspection or investigation, how not to self-incriminate, and when and how to appeal.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSHA inspection process
- OSHA responsibility
- OSHA authority
- Mock inspections
- Elements to consider when devising an organizational policy for OSHA compliance inspections
- Establishing a safety program
- Establishing an environmental program
Nearly every private employer could find an OSHA inspector on its doorstep one day, ready to open an inspection for health and safety violations. The results can be citations with significant financial penalties, costly changes to operations, negative publicity, and challenging community and employee relations. During the webinar, Speaker Keith Warwick will arm you with the strategies you need to confidently navigate in these difficult situations. We'll explain how OSHA decides which facilities to inspect, how to walk through the inspection like a pro, and what to do if you receive a citation.
Who will Benefit
- Junior, mid, and senior-level safety professionals
- Human resource managers and directors who oversee organizational health and safety programs
- Senior members of organizational safety committees
- Supervisors, managers, directors, and vice-presidents who oversee the organizational health and safety
- Members of organizational legal departments not well versed in OSHA law
- Organizational leaders interested in management systems and organizational leadership techniques related to safety