Getting Results with Crystal Reports
Duration: 90 Minutes
Crystal Reports is a very powerful tool that can allow you to take many different types of data and combine that data into great reports. However, it requires a little training so you can use it properly and efficiently and to its maximum potential. In this webinar, you will learn how to take your raw data and create meaningful reports using the powerful SAP Crystal Reports software.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Connecting to any data source
- Creating a simple report
- Sorting your report by 1 or more fields
- Grouping your report to section things off
- Adding Subtotals and Grand Totals
- Creating your own calculations in your report
- Making a Chart from your data
- The Powerful CrossTab Report Wizard, which allows for daily, weekly, quarterly, monthly and yearly summaries
As a business owner or manager, you have mounds and mounds of raw data transactions, and it is a monumental task to make any sense out of that data. After this webinar, you will be able to take virtually any kind of data from many different sources, and quickly get summary reports and charts. We will start off with the basics, then, we will add sorts, filters, subtotals, grand totals and formulas to create great reports that summarize your data into meaningful information that will allow you to run and manage your business better. You and your staff will be instantly more productive in SAP Crystal Reports. These techniques will work cross-industry, with any type of data. You will find it to be concise and right to the point, and you will be able to apply these techniques to your own data immediately after the session.
Who will Benefit
- Business owners
- CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
- Managers of all levels
- Anybody with large amounts of data
- Anybody who uses Crystal Reports on a regular basis, and want to be more efficient and productive
A little bit of knowledge of Crystal Reports would help anybody who has lots of data to quickly get summary reports and charts.