Exporting to Mexico Webinar Series 2: How to Settle Disputes with Mexican Customs
Duration: 60 Minutes
The second part of this exclusive Mexican customs training program will discuss how to solve controversies and misunderstandings about Harmonized System (HS) codes assignation, permits and requirements and non-tariff barriers application. Participants will also learn about the Mexican customs laws when exporting products into Mexico and the tools needed to solve any disputes with Mexican customs.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Non-tariff barriers compliance
- Importer of record
- Mexico import/export HTS codes
- Documentation compliance
- Customs administrative process
- Seizure of goods
- Common irregularities found in the customs inspection process
- Legal and judicial action for customs purposes
In this webinar, attendees will learn about Mexico import/export HTS codes, non-tariff barriers compliance, documentation compliance, customs administrative processes and more.
Who can Benefit
This webinar is a part of "Exporting to Mexico Webinar Series: Import Process, Custom Disputes, INCOTERMS & Harmonized System Code" Click here to know more.
- Freight Forwarders
- Customer Brokers
- Global Trade Professionals
- Trade Compliance Personnel
- Logistics Personnel
- Manufacturers who are seeking to export their products to Mexico