Exporting to Mexico Webinar Series 1: Mexican Import Process
Duration: 60 Minutes
Since the implementation of NAFTA, Mexico has become a major market for USA exporters. This course will provide an in-depth explanation of the Mexican importing process, including specific rules and documentation. It will also explain what impact local government and private resources will have on the exporter's transaction process when it comes to tariff costs in this trading environment.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Who can import to Mexico: Importer's register
- Documents required: Commercial documents and customs documents
- The role of the customs broker
- Customs regimes
- Countervailing and antidumping duties
- Tariffs and applicable duties
- Free Trade Agreements application
- Non-tariff barriers
- Customs inspection
This training program will detail who can import to Mexico. It will discuss the role of the customs broker and the documents required including commercial documents and customs documents.
Who can Benefit
This webinar is a part of "Exporting to Mexico Webinar Series: Import Process, Custom Disputes, INCOTERMS & Harmonized System Code" Click here to know more.
- Freight Forwarders
- Customs Brokers
- Global Trade Professionals
- Logistics Personnel
- Manufacturers seeking to export their products to Mexico
- Trade Compliance Personnel