Matrix Madness: Managing Effectively in a Matrix Organization
Duration: 90 Minutes
Blurred or 'dotted' reporting lines? Check. International operations? Check. Plenty of diversity? Check. Does it all work smoothly? Matrix organizations are becoming the norm but they're hard to get right. As the matrix becomes more common, organizations success will hinge on their leaders' ability to leverage collaborative approaches. This webinar training will discuss the importance and types of matrix organization. The instructor will discuss the communication plan, tools and methodology required to deliver results and maximize influence in a matrix structure.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- The benefits of a matrix organization and the different types
- How to maximize your influence in a matrix organization
- Managing in a matrix - getting things done
- Essentials of communicating in a matrix
- Key success factors for delivering results in a matrix
- Gaining visibility and connection in a matrix organization
The Matrix structure can provide the flexibility contemporary businesses need to meet the increasingly complex requirements of today's customers. But managing in a matrix organization is tricky. It requires a specific skill set and approach.
This webinar will provide an overview of the matrix structure and the tools and methodology required to deliver results in the matrix environment.
Participants will receive the following tools:
Who will Benefit
- Communication plan template
- How to maximize your influence checklist
- Human Resources Executives and Professionals
- Division and Department Heads
- Team Lead
- Individual contributors who need to deliver results through others