Developing Trust & Respect in the Workplace, Without Respect, Work Environments Breakdown!
Duration: 90 Minutes
Think about what it might be like if: Those around you would treat you with trust and respect, Gossip did not exist in your work environment, Bullying and lying were not a problem, Co-workers were focused on success through problem solving, the work environment is pleasant, there is good productivity at work, and you look forward to going to work.
Learn how to develop workplace relationships that facilitate trust and respect. Learn how different people’s backgrounds affect perception. Learn what tools to use to set boundaries and to create expectations of behavior. Learn what tools to use to develop the trust and respect necessary for a successful, productive, enjoyable workplace atmosphere.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- To understand the role of respect and trust
- Understanding what affects your credibility and knowing how to build it
- Know how to use communication as a key to trust and respect
- Understand how different cultures view respect
- Learn how a team effort can have a positive influence and learn how to direct teamwork
- Learn how to set boundaries and expectations
If you are interested in learning how to develop a positive and productive atmosphere where there is good communication among co-workers and everyone is willing to cooperate and work together and if you are interested in being part of an organization where the overall morale is high and turnover is low and employees are excited to be at work then this webinar is for you.
Who will Benefit
- Learn how mutual trust and respect affects the entire organization
- Identifying causes of negative attitudes and behavior
- How to disagree without ruining relationships
- Creating an environment of mutual respect
- How your attitude as a leader affects the attitude of others
- Developing a code of ethics
- Learn how to listen effectively
- Exploring differences that may affect trust and respect
- How trust and respect works in a team
- Learn what negative behaviors affect trust and respect and learn how to avoid them
- Learn how to develop and maintain trust and respect in any and all situations
- Organizational leaders
- Worship leaders
Trust and respect in the workplace is a topic of interest that has been around for quite some time. Mutual trust and respect among leaders and co-workers is very important for success. Learning how to build and maintain trust and respect benefits the entire organization as it will affect the overall productivity and success of the company.