Cyber Attack Incident Response Checklist, Testing & Resources - Going Beyond Disaster Recovery
Duration: 90 Minutes
This webinar training analyzes critical components of a Cyber Incident Response Plan and provides recommendations on how to prepare all staff for the inevitable situations. From internal considerations to your external solution providers, get a realistic view of how a cyber-attack can quickly spiral a typical day into complete chaos and cause significant losses without preparation. Attendees will receive a Cyber Incident Response Plan checklist to help their Incident Response Team analyze or develop a Plan.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Correlate critical components of an effective Cyber Incident Response Plan
- Develop an effective Incident Response Team
- Identify internal and external communication needs
- Isolate operational challenges and counter-actions
- Record effective Plan strategies and resources
A poor response is often more damaging than the cyber-attack itself. According to recent reports, cyber-attacks can cost an average American business $15.4 million per year, double the global average of $7.7 million. Breaking this down further, that could be as much as $100,000 per hour while the attack continues. Add the fact that 60% of small businesses that suffer a breach go out of business within 6 months due to financial loss reinforces why Cyber Incident Response Plans are critical in today's business environment.
Cyber-attacks and breaches dominate the media and are a significant focus of the government. Businesses are faced with the grim reality that a cyber-attack is inevitable. It's not a matter of if an attack will occur, only when. Incident Response Plans today have to consider a myriad of possible attack methods to ensure Plans appropriately mitigate unique threats.
Don't become the next headline statistic facing lawsuits, fines, and reputational damage. Join this webinar to explore critical components of an effective Cyber Incident Response Plan and develop an Incident Response Team to handle the inevitable and manage unforeseeable disasters.
Who can Benefit
- The unique challenges a cyber-attack presents
- How the cost of a cyber-crime outweighs security
- Critical components of Cyber Incident Response Plans
- Building an effective internal Incident Response Team
- Communications development before and during an incident
- Suggestions on effectively testing your Plan
- Recommendations on analyzing your solution providers Plan
- Ongoing threat identification and plan updates
- Payments professionals
- Vendor Managers
- Disaster Recovery professionals
- Call centers
- Incident Response Teams
- Information Security