Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Who are your customers, really? How internal customer service set the tone for external service!
- How HR impacts internal customer service within all organizations
- Points of contact for customer service between HR and employees or applicants
- Principles of effective customer service applied to the HR/internal customer relationship
- Keys to cultivating a culture defined by internal customer service, beginning with the HR department
- Checklist for effective internal customer service for HR professionals
- Characteristics of effective internal customer service - how do you rate?
- How internal customer service impacts external customer service
While HR may not be the first function that comes to mind when you think about customer service, it can actually have a profound impact on how the organization's commitment to customer service is perceived by employees. That's because the human resources department is an organization's first point of contact with applicants and new hires, and maintains ongoing contact with employees throughout their tenure with the organization.
It's a simple fact that the HR department that sets the tone for how prospective employees view the company's culture. How candidates and new hires are treated by members of the HR team forms their first impression of the company's commitment to service - and you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Organizations that wish to cultivate a culture of internal and external customer service must first examine the points of contact that take place between the HR department and applicants, new hires, and incumbent employees.
By making sure that the right messages are sent from the first point of contact with the HR department, it's possible to set the stage for cultivating a positive culture of internal customer service that will permeate every aspect of the organization - including how employees treat each other and the level of service they provide to external customers. However, if the proper service tone is not set by the HR department, that will also permeate the organization, and become a barrier to having a positive service culture.
Attend this informative audio conference to learn how and why HR sets the tone for the service culture and find out how to make sure that HR is properly defining the service culture for their organization's very important internal customers!
Who can Benefit
- HR Directors
- HR Managers
- HR Generalists
- HR specialists
- Other HR professionals
- Talent acquisition professionals
- Talent management professionals
- Talent development professionals
- Business owners
- Communication professionals