Complying with Customs laws and Responsibilities under the Customs Modernization Act
Duration: 60 Minutes
This Trade & Logistic training will give your company the tools to assess potential gaps in your company program.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Overview of U.S. Customs importing requirements and the MOD Act
- Classification of imported goods
- Valuation of imported goods
- Assists and other additions to the Price
- Country of Origin and Marking requirements
- Reconciliation of imported merchandise
- Broker Selection and Management
- Compliance & Risk Management
Many companies are unaware of the risk of non-compliance with Customs Laws.This is an introductory session that will give your company the tools to assess potential gaps in your company program.
Who will Benefit
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to the corporate import team as well those responsible for Customs Compliance such as Logistics Directors, Corporate Counsel and Auditors.