Build a Highly Functional Culture through Effective Teamwork and Performance Management
Duration: 90 Minutes
Effective organizational cultures drive companies toward greater success. These cultures evolve when employee performance management is aligned with a company's vision, strategies and goals and when the teams that carry out these strategies are highly functioning. This webinar will focus on how to manage individual and team performance effectively and the role each has in the success of a company.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- How to align performance management with organizational goals
- Learn the Five Functions of a Team (by Patrick Lencioni) and how to apply them to your team
- How to assess team functioning including areas of strength and improvement
- How to give effective feedback
- How to build better trust among team members and employees
- How to create effective communication strategies for effective performance and team management
You will learn how ineffective performance management creates a glass ceiling on a company's growth. In order to reverse this trend, you will learn how to manage your employees in ways that create highly functional cultures that support organizational success.
Who can Benefit
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team framework
- How to build organizational trust
- How to manage team functioning effectively
- How to determine goals of performance management
- How to evaluate employee performance
- How to build an effective performance framework for teams and employees
- VP of HR
- Senior leaders
- Senior managers
- Business owners
Companies often struggle with ineffective employee and team performance which impacts their organizational culture and health at the bottom line. Transforming team and employee performance is one key to organizational success.