Best Practices for Purchasing and Supplier Controls in the Medical Device Industry
Duration: 60 Minutes
Supplier qualification and assessment is required in both the QSR regulations and ISO standards. Many companies spend a great deal of time and money in pursuit of compliance with this. Many companies can spend MUCH LESS time and money, and still be in control of their suppliers and in compliance with the regulations. This presentation will review the QSR and ISO requirements for supplier evaluation and assessment, and provide cost efficient, equally compliant options to many of the most common practices.
Objectives of the Presentation:
Who can Benefit:
- QSR and ISO 13485 requirements for supplier selection and assessment
- How to qualify new suppliers in a cost efficient manner
- How to assess current suppliers in a cost efficient manner
- How to perform supplier-related corrective action
- Minimum documentation requirements for supplier qualification, assessment, and related corective action.
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all regulated companies that are interested in incurring less cost on supplier evaluation and assessment.
The employees who will benefit include:
Recorded Session - How it works
- Purchasing Management
- Regulatory Management
- QA Management
- Once you purchase a webinar you will receive username and password at your email address.
- Use the login details to view recorded webinars.
- Presentation handouts will also be shared in pdf format.
- Access to the recording is valid only till 6 months starting from the date of purchase.
- Get certification of attendance.