This webinar is for someone who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient in using the program, or who wants to get more out of it.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why should you Attend
- IF, including the nested IF, the AND, and the OR functions for more complicated If statements.
- Sum if and Sum ifs
- Count if and Count ifs
- Average if and Average ifs
- Match and Index
- Today, Network days, and other date functions
- PMT and other financial functions
In the business world, or within your organization, you probably experience large amounts of data. Maybe the data is about your sales, customers, donations, orders, employees, vendors, expenses, or whatever it may be.
Excel has many built-in functions that help you deal with that data. It is very important that you know how to use some of these functions to get the most out of your data in a time efficient manner. This way, you can turn the data into meaningful information and then provide the answers that you need for yourself, your boss, your company or your organization.
If you handle large amounts of data in Excel, this webinar will help you tremendously.
Who will Benefit
- Business Owners
- CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
- Managers of all levels
- Team Leaders
- Administrative Specialists
- Anybody with large amounts of data
- Anybody who uses Microsoft Access/Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
- Financial Consultants
- IT Professionals
- Human Resource Personnel