Protecting your organization's information is critical for the successful management and smooth operation of your organization.
Utilizing ISO/IEC 27001 information security management systems aid your organization in managing and protecting your valuable data and information assets. ISO 27001 not only helps to keep your confidential information secure but also provides customers and stakeholders with a confidence in your risk management system while ensuring you are meeting legal obligations.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Ways to fit ISO 27001 in your information security management system
- ISO 27000 standards family - for what purpose should each standard be used
- Implementation tips- costs involved, hiring a consultant, how long does it take, using tools
- Important benefits and the ways to present them to management
- Documentation required by the standard
- Benefits of ISO 27001 implementation
- Auditing ISO 27001 in your organization
- ISMS implementation framework
- Key elements of ISO 27001
- Get an overview of audit of implementation strategy
Attend this session by our expert speaker, Dr. Michael C. Redmond, and learn to audit ISO 27001 and Inforation/Cyber Security . Michael will help your organization to manage the security of the assets such as intellectual property, financial information, information or employee details entrusted to you by third parties through an effective auditing program that audits controls associated with the ISO 27001 standard. This session will enable you to gain knowledge on the implementation of ISO 27001 in your organization and better audit information security management.
You will receive valuable information that you can implement. This is a must in the new world that is facing new Information/Cyber risks every year.
Who will Benefit
- Risk assessment
- Security policy
- Organization of information security
- Asset management
- Human resources security
- Physical and environmental security
- Communications and operations management
- Access control
- Information systems acquisition, development and maintenance
- Information security incident management
- Business continuity management
Security Planners, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs, Technology Managers, Compliance, Auditors, All Large Corporations, ISSA, ISACA, Association of Contingency Planners, Audit Associations, Internal Auditors Association, Continuity Planners, Business Continuity Planners, Disaster Recovery Continuity Planners, Risk Managers and Internal Auditors.
ISO 27001 Information System Management System (ISMS) is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process.