10 Microsoft Office Productivity Hacks Every Information Worker Should Know
Duration: 90 Minutes
No matter how long or how deeply you use the Microsoft Office Suite, there is always more to learn. The best tips are the ones that save you time and duplication of effort. These 10 hacks do exactly that. And what makes this program unique is that it teaches how to leverage the applications in combinations you may never even considered. Terms like mail merge and slide presentations won't seem like such time consuming tasks fraught with frustration and pitfalls. You'll learn that Excel and Outlook may very well be a match made in heaven.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Shortcuts tips and tricks to leverage your contact data for more than one purpose without duplication of effort
- How to use Excel to fix and format task data for Outlook
- What makes mail merge work and why you might need both Outlook and Word to do it right
- Why setting up your templates right in PowerPoint can deliver results in Word and Excel
- Why PowerPoint may be the worst place to start building a presentation
- Making the most keyboard shortcuts and creating your own
There's a right way to do things and a long way. Spend less time nudging, tweaking and fiddling around with your business information and more time working on it generating valuable results.
Who will Benefit
- Mail Merge between Word and Outlook and Word and Excel
- Outlook tasks as a project management solution leveraging Excel
- Beginning PowerPoint presentations in Word
- How Office utilizes design themes, where they can be created and accessed
- Dozens of keyboard shortcuts
- Creating templates to avoid doing the hard work more than once
- Introduction to macros to make your own shortcuts
- Any and all, but especially administrative assistants, entrepreneurs and business owners
As a business owner, Melissa has learned to leverage her business data for year-over-year success. As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, she has the benefit of knowing just what tools are available to approach nearly any business data and process challenge that can be addressed by Microsoft Office.