Why should I enroll in this DevOps course?
There is an increasing demand for professionals who understand both the development and operational side of the software development and deployment process, making this DevOps training course well-suited for those who wish to enhance their marketability for these highly prized roles. DevOps jobs are highly paid and in great demand in a wide range of popular industries. There are 24,000+ DevOps jobs according to Indeed, with an average annual salary of $172,216 for DevOps Managers and $141,476 per year for DevOps Engineers respectively. This online training course is ideal for participants at all levels of experience.
What are the objectives of our Machine Learning Certification Training course?
This Machine Learning online course will provide you with insights into the vital roles played by machine learning engineers and data scientists. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to uncover the hidden value in data using Python programming for futuristic inference. You will work with real-time data across multiple domains including retail, e-commerce, automotive, social media and more. Your problem solving across these domains will hone your skills developing machine learning algorithms such as regression, classification, time series modelling and much more.
What are the course objectives?
Simplilearn’s DevOps training course is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner and apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development lifecycle right out of the class. You will master configuration management; continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, TeamCity, Ansible, and Nagios in a practical, hands-on and interactive approach. You will also learn to implement Docker, version control systems, and many more.
What skills will you learn in this DevOps training course?
After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands-on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. By the end of this course, you will be able to acquire the following skills:
Who should take this online DevOps training course?
- Describe DevOps & DevSecOps methodologies and their key concepts
- Explain the types of version control systems, continuous integration tools, continuous monitoring tools, and cloud models
- Work with: Git with GitHub and Git with Bitbucket
- Configure your private Jenkins, TeamCity tools, and Jenkins with Java, Git, and Maven
- Set up a test-driven development framework with Junit 5 and a behaviour-driven development framework with cucumber
- Describe the importance of Chef and Puppet. Perform demonstration on Ansible
- Work on the creation of Docker containers, Registry, Docker Compose, Docker Hub, and Docker Networking. Describe the importance of Grafana and ELK Stack. Perform demonstration on Nagios
- Describe the importance of cloud in DevOps, use of AWS in DevOps, and deploy your private Kubernetes cluster
- Set up your complete private infrastructure using version control systems and CI/CD tools
DevOps career opportunities are thriving worldwide. DevOps was featured as one of the 11 best jobs in America for 2017, according to CBS News, and data from Payscale.com shows that DevOps Managers earn as much as $172,216 per year, with DevOps engineers making as much as $141,476.
This DevOps training course will be suitable for:
What projects are included in this online DevOps training course?
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Operations Support
- Deployment engineers
- IT managers
- Development managers
As part of the courseware, you will complete 10+ projects based on industry use cases. Some key projects as part of the course will be-
Project 1: Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline
Demonstrate the continuous integration and delivery by Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline.
Project 2: Manage and Monitor the Docker Containers with Dry Tool
Install Dry, demonstrate its interaction with Docker containers and images, and monitor it.
Project 3: Deploy Angular Application in Docker Container
Deploy the Angular application in Docker. The Angular application should be built with the Angular CLI along with Docker Compose for development and production.
Project 4: Automated Delivery of WordPress Application on Kubernetes
Deploy the WordPress application to the Kubernetes cluster, automate the delivery with Jenkins, and manage the source code versions on GitHub.
What are the prerequisites to take this course?
Learners must be from a technical background with a fair understanding of-
- Linux Fundamentals
- Web Development Fundamentals
- Java Fundamentals