What are the course objectives?
Simplilearn’s CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker training (earlier CEH v9) and certification course provide hands-on classroom training to help you master the same techniques that hackers use to penetrate network systems and leverage them ethically to protect your own infrastructure.
This extensive ethical hacking course focuses on 20 of the most popular security domains to provide a practical approach to essential security systems. You will learn to assess computer system security by using penetration testing techniques; scan, test and hack secure systems and applications, and gain hands-on experience with sniffing, phishing and exploitation tactics. This ethical hacking course will prepare you for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
In the latest CEH v10 EC-Council has introduced the following changes:
Why is the CEH certification so desirable?
- CEH practical exam
- Increased focus on Cloud attack vectors, AI and Machine Learning
- Upgraded Vulnerability Assessment material
- A module on the Internet of Things(IoT) Security
By the end of this CISSP training, you will:
The EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker course verifies your advanced security skill-sets to thrive in the worldwide information security domain. Many IT departments have made CEH certification a compulsory qualification for security-related posts, making it a go-to certification for security professionals. And CEH-certified professionals typically earn 44 per cent higher salaries than their non-certified peers.>
The ethical hacking certification course opens up numerous career advancement opportunities, preparing you for a role as a computer network defence (CND) analyst, CND infrastructure support, CND incident responder, CND auditor, forensic analyst, intrusion analyst, security manager and other related high-profile roles.
What skills will you learn in this Ethical Hacking course?
Simplilearn’s Ethical Hacking Course will expand your knowledge of network, web and mobile app security and prepare you to identify threats and vulnerabilities.
This ethical hacking course will help you:
Who should take the Ethical Hacking Course?
- Grasp the step-by-step methodology and tactics that hackers use to penetrate network systems
- Understand the finer nuances of trojans, backdoors and countermeasures
- Get a better understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots and wireless hacking
- Master advanced hacking concepts, including mobile device and smartphone hacking, writing virus codes, exploit writing & reverse engineering and corporate espionage
- Gain expertise on advanced concepts such as advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS & Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, and hacking SQL and Oracle databases
- Cover the latest developments in mobile and web technologies including Andriod, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and HTML 5
- Learn advanced log management for information assurance and allow you to manage information security with more clarity
The Certified Ethical Hacker CEH training course is best suited for:
What is CEH certification?
- Network security officers and practitioners
- Site administrators
- IS/IT specialist, analyst or manager
- IS/IT auditor or consultant
- IT operations manager
- IT security specialist, analyst, manager, architect or administrator
- IT security officer, auditor or engineer
- Network specialist, analyst, manager, architect, consultant or administrator
- Technical support engineer
- Senior systems engineer
- Systems analyst or administrator
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification will enhance your ability to assess and analyze computer systems security to protect your corporate infrastructure. The exam code for CEH certification (version 10) is 312-50 and tests your capabilities in using penetration testing tools to evaluate computer systems and network security and implementing the special techniques of ethical hacking.